Monday, March 30, 2009

suppppppp dickhead. [:

finally, im homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! phewww.
cracked my brain for the few hours ago doing my F&N coursework. hah.
and im glad that im done with my recipe. yay me.
just now during [ insert subject] lesson,
i got bullied. by my classmates who were sitting near me. ok wait. ard me. ard my rows. hahahahaa.
first, they took my pencil case. i was looking for it. i went ard the class.
and, i came back.. my bag was gone. GAH!
went looking for it.
come back again, my PE shirt was gone too.
went looking for it. come back again, nothing was left on my table. hahahah.
nvm. im getting used to it.
cause everytime i kena. ahahaha! i aint angry with them.
cos, i did the same thing to them too. but, they gave me twice as hard.
they got ard 6-7 people ?
like, Razali, Elfy, Dina, Ain, Kai, Gerwyn, Iman[sometimes], Hafiz O..
ahh! and this are the people who sat ard me. plus, everytime hide my things.
GRRRRRRRRRRR! XD
and im on my own. hahaha.
after that was maths,
learned a new topic. wasnt really paying attention. that's so stupid of me! tsk.
and cant believe it's Ash fave topic. it's a brain cracker topic! GAH.
Oh. not to forget,
in the morning at quadrangle, there's a spotcheck for girls.
like hair, skirt, nails, earing... bla bla bla.
i got caught for my skirt. but cher say wasnt that short. so phewwww.
but, i had to stand at the side. so as some girls.
and one of the teacher check on siti's skirt..
and, i cant believe that the cher pulled out siti's skirt.
like, you knowwww.. the sewing part that she alter. yeah, that part the cher pulled out.
and it became very very very long. like under the knee. its like gonna touch the shin.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG !
and, we girls like wthhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i got saved. phewwww.
to eldyana, see. ni ah siglap. hahahaha.

No comments: