Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009.

supppppppp dickheads. [:




anyway, today morning started well for me.
first thing is, i was early for bus. so i didnt have to be rushed and run after my bus.
hahaha.
its very warm nowadays. but didnt really sweat. yay. i mean like, in the morning.
but argh, i dont like the weather. but, what to dooooooo.

lesson are all fun. except, MT and EBS.
i swear that MT was really² boring! seriously.
EBS. oh god, the teacher was so rudeeeeeeee ! geram nye dgn die.
will always shout². somemore, using microphone.
retarded siah. xD

during eng,

Ash: cher, u everytime must call sharifah name ah! ya lah, ur fave student what.
Me : hahahaha.
Mrs. Rajan : eh, i thought my fave student elly ?
Ash & Elly : *laugh*
Me : puhhhhhhh-lease. hahahha!

wah. elly so good in class eh. keep quiet only.
me, haha. very talkative. =P
and siti, come sch lah bsok! miss youuuuuuuuuuu so much! hehehe.

anwy, after sch, went home with Margaret.
then reach home, went out again, lepak with Haiqal, Samsul and Other boys.

and now, just got home.

Oh and, i just realise that my post all got no date eh. tsk.
nvm, i'll type the date at the tittle la.
gah!

and my day ended up, emberassing!
guess what happen ?
u saw the picture up there. the table got hole² right ? the chair also like that.
then i sit there right.
then when otw home,

Sul : eh nasa, your short got hole eh?
Me : huh?! no lah, what only.
Sul : yar, serious. see ah.
Qal and Me : *looked at my shorts*
Me : OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! got hole. 2 big hole siah!
Qal and the boys : laughing!
Me: wtffffff ! -______________________-

SO PAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SEH!
HAHAHAHA.

but lucky all the boys all i closed with.
but paisey cause, first time siah! then one hole tear off near my butt u know. haiya.
then saw my underwear. oh god.
hahaha.
then i pull up my short until my stomach and, i pulled down my shirt to cover the holes.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh and, people all talking about the 22nd July.
about the tsunami thingy, and the dying all. aiyaaaaa.
i dont wanna die u know! still young to die seh. ]:

Eliza : i dont wanna dieeeeeeeeeee ! i want to have my own house, driving license, get married, work and etc.

to eliza bby, me too! ]:

No comments: