Friday, April 3, 2009

i got really nothing much to post today.
except, during eng class. hahaha.
got called again and again. cher always caught me talking. -___-
but not others.

Oh and, Ash put a picture of T.I in our diary. [!!!!!!!!!!!]
and before i wanna ask her can i take that pic , she already wrote at the bottom like,
"NO! you can't take the picture sharifaaaah!". HAHAHA.
mcm tahu je eh. =P

during recess, form teacher came to us where the girls were eating,
like for the first time!
and she's alone. so then, Ash is opposite me plus, talking to me,

Ash : May i know why is she here ?
Me : *whispering* looking for friend.
Ash : *burst out laughing*

hahahaha. yeah, true.

After school, went to lepak.
with haiqal and Fadhullah. so with the rest too.
tmrw going out to town with them.
so yeahhhh.

and, i've been having mood swings lately.
only Nifa knows abt it. thaaaaaanks bby! for being there.
she cheered me up. and so my classmates.
haha. i love them.

<33333333333

Oh yar, not to forget,
during Maths class! cher was really angry with the class.
when cher scold, the class wanna laugh.
and Ash, Lyna and myself burst out laughing when cher says this,
"the more quiet i am, the more dangerous im getting."
i sweaaaaaaar its funny! hahahaha.

the other day during, i forget what lesson.
i swear my form teacher was being rude, she throw our report book on the floor.
and ask to take it. WTFFFFF ?!
i understand that she's angry. but, i dont care. dont have to be rude!
then cher said that we're being rude. and, im glad that someone stood up and said,
"what rude ? then u think u throw the book ur not being rude ah ni."
then cher kept quiet.
and uhh please lah, stop with the roll eyes thingy. its ugly alright.

outta here.
[:

ok. i do have something to post.
oh and, im done with my EBS coursework. left printing. yay me! haha.

To My Bby, Ash.
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot darling! love youuuu.

No comments: