Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8, 2009.

supppppppppppp nigga.


hahaha.
okay anwy, had maths paper 2 and F&N paper today.
brain crackeeeeeeeeeeeer! =.=
dont wanna eloberate that much about my papers kay.

After sch, went to TM with Lyna and Elly.
accompany Lyna to eat her cheese fries! and finally, her craving for cheese fries is over.
haahhahahahha!

tmrw plan, meeting hazim's mum. to pass her some cards.
but she called me just know, she told me she's at Tamp, so she came.
hazim's mum came to my crib. hazim's dad, and younger sis was there too.
hahaha.
asked them to come in, meet my family, and had our tea.
ahahahhahaa!
Okay Margaret and Ash, u girls know right.
hahaha! so shhhhh kk!

not to forget,
LINK OUR BLOG. MINE, ASH, ANAAH, LYNA. [:
thank you very much.
do tag us kay. love ya'll !

No comments: