Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April 5, 2009.

suppppppp people. [:

[my nostril aint big like yours. haha, kidding.]



my day didnt start well.
firstly, i already had to run early in the morning to another block, as it was raining.
and i didnt have an umbrella. and my book was wet.
i had to climb the stairs of the bridge, and saw my bus left.
waited. and lucky, another bus came. hahaha.
im not blaming on the rain eh. its just that, firstly i have to bring umbrella everyday, [in case la kan]
second, i have to wake up much earlier and,
that would just make my morning much better. haha.

anwy, had my EBS paper today. had to do alot of writing, so tiring. haha.
the paper overall was alright. jyeah.
after EBS paper, went to Ellias Mall with my Girls to have our breakfast.
took some pictures. will upload soon.
when eating just know, i insults someone. not actually insults.
its just that Ash said that person name, and i went like this "Argh Pfft!" hahaha.
and and, while i move my hand with that "Argh Pfft", my hand accidentally hit my ice milo which fell on my uniform.
the cup fell, lucky only left ice.
that's a warning for me for insulting[not really insulting] people. haha.
and this is what Ash said,

Ash: that is for insulting someone ! *laughing*
and again, not really insulting. hahaha! =P

it was funny when that happen.
i saw everyone's reaction when my cup fell.
the futher that person sit, the person tend to reach her hand out and try to catch it.
like wthhhhhhhhh ?! hahaha.
that person's far away from me [not really far. just next table, but opp me.]
and want to catch it, that person is Ash. hahahahha!
but thanks for trying to catch it. hahahahahaahhahahahahah!
Elly and Siti was like "#*^&$%^#$^&%%@!" [not bad word, they melata.]
errrr, idk what's in english. someone care enought to tell me ? haha.
and Anaah, "EHHHHHH!"
hahahha. so cute.

currently, home alone. pfft!
scary things have been running through my mind. argh!
and again, im home alone! pfft!
UMI, PLEAAAASE COME HOME FAST! PRETTY PLEASE.
im craving for sweet drinks.
nvm, umi will bring one home later. hahaha.

oh wait. umi just reach home.
okay bye.

not to forget,
while eating hash brown, Ash were talking about Hash brown. idk why, haha, and,

ASH: Hash brown. eh, Hash brown can be Ash brown.
Ehhh! Ash brown, Chris Brown, Ash Brown, Chris brown. *laugh*

ME: ehhh! hahaha, cannot be cannot be. takleh jadi nie. hahahahahah!

and one more thing,
HAIQAL! I MISS YOU TOO! ]:
thanks for the post at yr blog.

No comments: