Friday, June 5, 2009

entertain me.

im pissed off with my computer.

since my $4 housephone is working, it is connected to the internet.
so my bro used the phone.
when anyone used the house phone, the internet will stuck.
and when it stuck, my comp will take so many times to load. so slow~ Argh.

and im bored.
there's only like 5 human beings online on msn. none of them is chatting with me, and even im not chatting with them. Hha!
mum asleep. left me alone, staring the comp. how fun can that be, argh great.
someone please text me to call u people, otp ?
Hhahaha.
i think i'll play games later on PS2.
and i want my thumbdrive back, mdm aishah!
i got loads of pics and music to put in my thumbdrive. tsk.
because of this, my hp is in a mess with full of pics and musics.
and, lagu kat comp pon stuck² nieeeeee!!! issssssssssh.

tsk.

No comments: