Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i kept changing my blogskin. Alot of time. and later, end up not changing.

tomorrow im gg out with mum. Jyeah.
mum told me to meet her in the noon, then i over² and say, how about i follow you to work mum? that means i have to wake up early. like 6 in the morning ?
hahaha.
got chance to wake up late, still wanna wake up early.
nvm. once la follow mom go work.

played GTA at PS2 the whole day with Bro.
until, we got tired. and my Bro fall asleep, and his hp is ringing. which is a total irritating!
the person kept calling and calling no matter how long my bro nvr pick up.
grrrr~

yesterday, my internet cannot be used. i got no idea why.
plus, my $4 house phone spoiled.
and i thot that my internet/House phone kena cut already. hahaha.
and i tried. My internet can be used, obviously. cause im posting.
but my $4 house phone cannot be used.
$4 house phone ? i knowwwww. mum's such a adorable!
HAHAHA.

No comments: